Thursday, December 11, 2008

So, you're 80. Now What?

"Hey, Ama/Fae...When are you going to level...Ama?"

Am I going to level my mage? Probably...maybe...sometime. I think. Honestly, up until I was asked that the other day, I had considered Amaela the high critting Frost mage of awesome to be retired. She's still sitting in the Scryer's bank in Shattrath next to the mailbox, stripped of every consumable and copper, and serving the sole purpose of breaking my BoE's for enchanting mats. I'm not sure that I want to level her. Actually, I was thinking of getting my druid to 80 and switching him to a boomkin. Or, you know, I've always wanted a holy pally...or an elemental shaman... hmmm.

I log on. Do my dailies. If it's not time for raid, I do a few heroics until it is. Then, I log off and do something crazy like homework or something. The time I used to spend on WoW, jumping on a railing in the bank or just sitting their talking to people is gone. I've drifted away from that and on to trying to do something productive. Generally, this is doing heroics for badges but, you only need so many. When I'm done with that...what else is there? PvP? Yeah, I've always wanted the Conqueror title...but that grind may be a touch too daunting for me -.-

Level an alt? Hm. This sounds good. But 80 levels is a long stretch for a busy lady.

Well. There ya go. My answer to the end of the 70-80 grind. Kinda.
Level an alt.
PvP.
Get extra badges.
Yeah. Have fun with that. I'm gonna see if it's possible to run a groove into the streets of Dalaran.


What are you guys doing?

♥Fae

0 comments: