Saturday, November 22, 2008

Green Tea with Citrus.


The queue seems to have subsided on Hyjal for the time being. I am no longer faced with hour and a half waits to log on around 6PMish, and I am thankful. Whether it's because people have transferred off, or quickly tired of the x-pac I have no idea. Honestly, I don't care. I have WoW again!

Currently sitting at level 76, parked in Warsong Hold. I went back to Borean Tundra after finishing with Dragonblight because I figured the quests were easier and gave close to the same amount of xp. So far, I'm glad I started with Howling Fjord, the quests there were way more fun to do. I really liked the lore filled quest lines of the Tundra, but they just seemed to go on forever. Granted, there are a bunch of really easy quests which entail a small area of the zone, but I prefer the Fjords one hub per large area feel.

Today, I went into the Halls of Stone. I must say, it dropped the Nexus down on my favorite 5 mans list. HoS has a better layout, a mini Gruul!, and is quite pretty. There are see-through floors and sparkly statues! It's awesome.

I can't wait to be 80. There are soooo many quests to do. I'm already sick of leveling and I'm only halfway there v.v Hopefully the later zones will get me back into my groove ^^;

That's all for now. Happy leveling!


♥Fae

0 comments: