Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ever So Slowly...



Today the Priest dinged 78, and I got a ton of upgrades. I went to Halls of Lightning- which I actually plan on posting about later- and The Oculus, completing the Northrend Dungeonmaster achievement =]


After equipping the new gear, I was a touch startled, and then had a good five minute or so laugh about the new appearance of my troll. I went from wearing the basic whitemend set + t4 helm (terrible, I know, but she was an alt!)to....well. I'm not sure how to exactly explain it. The most common phrase used was- "scary".


I don't think I'll be available the rest of this week, for I am visiting my family. Faeris will probably sit at 78 for the next few days =/ But, who knows, maybe the folks'll prove to be less desirable company.


I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much! Or too little!


♥Fae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The size of those feet does make any troll chick look scary :P

I have started lving my own troll for a friends guild, so things are going slowly for me too, I'm in the barrens (which I'm going to blog about because the barrens is boring) rather than Northrend on my druid main, which is still 70 /cry

Faeris said...

That is so sad!

And, I hated questing in the Barrens, hahaha. I did the undead quests and Silverpine Forest instead =]