Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today, I continue updating this blog and finish racing my old feral druid to 70. One level to go, 4 hours to complete it.

Tonight, I buy Wrath of the Lich King, and stay up too late playing it.

Tomorrow morning, I roll out of bed and regret my existence. And then I remember- I have to get to 80.



Due to extreme boredom I've been leveling a feral druid. At this very moment he is 69 and parked in the Zabra'jin Inn waiting for me return from my coffee break and finish leveling him 9.5 bubbles of experience. That's about 330,000 xp. The midnight release party at the local Game Stop starts at 10, so, I have 4 hours and 7 minutes to get him to 70, and myself to Game Stop. This. Is not going to happen. But I tried, old buddy, I tried.

Looking back, I guess it would have been smarter to farm AV//AB//WSG//EotS tokens on my priest to get a jump start on gear in Wrath... but I reaaaalllly didn't want to. I still don't want to. I do not regret my decision to pull out my dear burr and level him. So, so, so many hours have been spent on him over the past several years learning how to tank and getting groups that were willing to let me =]

What are my plans for Wrath? Well. I plan on leveling my priest. I plan on gearing her as fast as I can whilst still enjoying the game. I plan on PvPing with her, because she is the only character I have ever enjoyed PvPing with. And, when the guild stabilizes and we gather a decent set of raiders to begin the 10 and 25 man content, I will PvE with her. I have no idea when I will level my mage, or my druid. Heck, I went through most of BC without touching an alt. I began with a BElf mage, and would have ended with her if it hadn't been for the guilds sudden need of healers.

I'm glad though. I love my druid, but I love my mage more. I love my mage, but I absolutely adore my priest. I wonder. how many people start off with a class they think they'll enjoy to find out some years later that a completely different class was the best for them?


I apologize for the random posting. I just had Wrath on my mind and started reflecting...and then staretd blogging. It's what I do!


♥Fae

0 comments: